Tuesday, December 15, 2015

ORDER/PAYMENT/SHIPPING INFO (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ORDER!! THANK YOU)

Here's the list of some Japanese metal vinyls, CD's and orig demos that I currently have for sale. Heavy metal, thrash metal, death metal, hard rock, visual-kei metal, glam/sleaze, etc.

Located in the U.S.A.

I accept PayPal (3~4% fees apply), Money Order, International MO or US$ cash. 

I've been selling stuff on ebay under the user ID: kurwa123 for over 15 years and have 2000+ positive feedback.

Any questions like the item condition, please ask.

contact: thrashtildeath69@gmail.com

Note: If your order was shipped standard/non-registered Airmail and in case it gets lost or damaged during the delivery, I can't be responsible for it. It's at your own risk. Standard airmail comes with a free tracking number which most of the times works fine, however, sometimes it doesn't give you the full tracking details. Registered mail costs extra. All domestic orders ship with a delivery confirmation/tracking number.

Send me your email address if u wanna be on my mailing list. 

Anyone into Japanese and other punk, crust, hardcore and new wave/goth type of stuff, I have those listed for sale on:
http://www.discogs.com/user/maximumlocknloll69
http://hardcorebeaver.blogspot.com


Hakike ga suruhodo om@nchinko daze, omaewa!

No comments: